- 2 oz. Goslings Black Seal rum
- 1 oz. Goslings Gold rum
- 1 oz. Sorel liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Pimms No. 1
- 0.5 oz. Dr. Stark's Elixir of Marrakesh
- 2 oz. Black Currant Juice
- 3 dashes El Guapo Summer Berry bitters
- A handful of fresh blueberries
All of these ingredients went into this one drink, as well as three dashes of El Guapo Summer Berry bitters. Ice, blender, drink. The Sorel and the Marrakesh marry so so well in this. Sorel is turning out to be one of my all-time favorite liqueurs. It adds a unique flavor to everything, and almost an air of class. The Doctor recommends.
If I had to do it again? I might skip the gold rum and go all Black Seal. Or maybe half Black Seal and half spiced. Kraken might be nice in here. This drink needs a name. If you have a suggestion, hit the Doctor up at thedoctor at doctorstark dot com.